Tips for Using Zoom
If you’ve never used Zoom before it’s very straightforward. Visit the Zoom website to sign up, (its free) then download the Zoom app onto your phone, tablet or laptop. Then verify your email and get familiar with Zoom a few days before the beginning of each talk.
If you’ve never used Zoom before you can watch this very handy and comprehensive video which explains everything you need to know about joining a Zoom webinar.
Emails sent to you once you have booked
- Once you’ve booked your place for a Conference day we will send you an email with the link for the webinar.
- Don’t worry if you don’t get your email straight away. We will manually check all bookings and sending the emails. There might be a few hours delay between your booking and receiving the email. PLEASE look in your spam folder especially if you use gmail.
- You will receive a reminder email one week, one day and one hour before the start of each day’s talks.
- Please be ready to join us 10-15 mins before the start of each talk. Once you are ready please click the link from your email to join. You will have been given a passcode or be sent to a “waiting room” and the host will manually let you in the virtual meeting.
- Some speakers will take questions at the end of their talk.
- Video recordings will be sent 7 days to registrants after each event.
Looking forward to seeing you on the Conference.